Latest news

Hell Let Loose, some new guy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Powerbits 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Khaar
    Participant

Hello guys, so lets begin with checking some boxes.

Sweden
    Vladimir/Khaar
    32y
    Hell Let Loose

Since I have no idea how much you would like to know about me, I’ll throw my nerdy interests out here, skipping next paragraf is a o k.

My nerdy interests involve Gunpla, plastic model kits based of giant mechas from the anime Gundam which consists of hundreds of pieces, currently painting my second one with airbrush.
    Custom keyboards, I’ve built my own keyboard that is mainly focused on gaming, with probably around 8 different sort of switches, quick switches on WASD, very clicky R for a “fun reload”. Have another for typing but looking to built a new one.
    I also love Music and listen to jazz, blues, rock, metal, indie pop, hiphop, folk, electro, basically everything except most songs that’s on the radio.
    Lastly Gaming, started on a Sega Mastersystem.
    On PC my first experience with clans was in a weird game called Infantry which was a very cool for its time, had “huge” maps and vehicles. I seemed to have some skills with Multiplayer so later on I somehow became a clan leader in a 2d scrolling shooter game which was called Soldat.
    Have not been in a clan since then. I’ve played mostly FPS games, but also enjoy games like Total War, Metal Gear Solid and Dark Souls.

This clan thing is old-new for me, but I always find it fun to play with people who enjoy teamwork, but it’s fun to be silly too.
    I will try to play with you guys as much as possible and see how we like each other, either way, if you read the whole post, I can… Give recommendation on how to build a keyboard while burning a hole through your wallet 😉

Happy hunting.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Powerbits.

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    GREAT HAVING YOU ,I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE,

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

Easyyy
    Participant

Welcome!

Powerbits
    Keymaster

HI m8

Pls join us more in the server on discord, without teamplay , there is no team…

Reacher
    Participant

welcome

Khaar
    Participant

Hey guys, I won’t be joining the clan since I don’t feel like I have the time to invest in it, I’ve enjoyed the times we’ve played together and we’ll probably meet each other again ingame and play.

Thanks for your time and consideration, cheers!

Powerbits
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar