Latest news

Oi Oi Savaloy!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tekoss 1 week ago.

• Author

WalkerTheBandit
    Participant

I’m Mark aka WalkerTheBandit from just outside of London, UK. I’m an old guy of 46 thats been gaming for the last 35 years. For those that remember, I’ve played everything from Harrier Attack and Commando on the Amstrad CPC464 through to the modern games of today such as Hell Let Loose and Hunt Showdown on my current rig.

I was once the EU Team Warfare League (TWL) 1v1 champion for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, when I was in my peak, but I’m now an older guy with much slower and average reflexes. Although that didn’t stop me killing JackFrags a few weeks ago in Hunt Showdown https://youtu.be/_mkIx4I0WxA?t=322

I’ve played with a lot of PBS players on the Hell Let Loose server which i play on often and would like to join you in that capacity. I like slick teamplay, tactical and strategic thinking, and of course voice communication. Its what makes for a good game. I prefer to play as AT or medic and add some value to the team, but I can also play Squad Leader competently if needed.

My current rig is an I9-9900, RTX2080Ti, and loads of other stuff that I don’t recall, but it makes for a good rig.

That’s it from me.

Walker, Out.

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    GREAT HAVING YOU ,I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE AND IN HLL,

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and join the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server when it comes available
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

MorenaSamba
    Participant

Hi, welcome to Powerbits Gameteam!

Tekoss

Welcome to PBS!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar